OPEN VERY SOON
KEEP AN EYE ON OUR FACEBOOK PAGES AND NEWS PAGES FOR MORE DETAILS
- 1 person Lane per hour £10
- 2 Person Lane Share per hour additional £6, payable on arrival.
- Air Rifle & Pistol hire £12 per hour per Lane, includes all air and 100 pellets (payable on arrival)
- All Range Targets Free fo Charge when using the range
Alders Farm Air Gun Range
Alders Farm Air Gun Range is a fantastic place to shoot for all. Located on Alders Farm Fishery Milton Keynes, sandwiched between south Buckinghamshire and north Bedfordshire borders. The range is 25 yards in length and has 5 dedicated shooting bays. Each bay can be used to stand or sit, so can be used by pistol and rifle users alike. The state of the art electronic retrieval system is on rails and NO wires, can be stopped and be retrieved from any distance between 10 and 25 yards. This retrieval system gives the shooter the flexibility to shoot at their desired distance and as it’s on rails there is no movement on the target.
If you do not have your own gun and you would like to try Air Gun shooting for the first time, or you want to start up this great sport again, we have some fantastic pistols and rifles for hire. You will probably enjoy shooting so much you will want to purchase your very own gun.
Alders Gun Range has a well stocked shop, selling a wide range of pistols, rifles, optics, pellets, targets and much more. Alders Farm Gun Range is a retail concession of @RonnieSunshines one of the UK’s biggest air gun retail outlets, so we are able to supply all your requirements at competitive pricing.
Here at Alders Farm Gun Range safety is paramount and a range officer is always on duty in range hours who is qualified to advise and enforce the rules listed below (please make yourself familiar before booking). We are very customer focused at Alders Air Gun Range and we want all air gunners experienced or not that attend to have the most enjoyable experience, one that will make you want to return time and time again.
Shooting Range Terms, Conditions & Rules
- It is the responsibility of the person making the booking to ensure that each person in their group is aware of the terms, conditions & rules.
- If you have been to prison, youth custody or a young offenders institution you could be prohibited under Section 21 of the fire arms act to use or possess a firearm or ammunition including air guns.
- Only 2 people allowed per lane at any time.
- You must be 18 years or over to use the range unaccompanied.
- Children and young people are actively encouraged to participate, however it is the responsibility of a parent or guardian (over 21 years of age) to control the safety & behaviour of the child or young person in their care at all times.
- Adult to child ratio is strictly – 1 Adult (21 or over) to 1 minor (under the age of 18) this has to be direct supervision under 14
- 14-18 year olds have to be accompanied by parent/guardian (21 or over) however can be indirect on the adjacent lane.
SAFETY, BEHAVIOUR & VIOLATIONS
- Safety is the responsibility of all participants.
- Safety glasses must be worn at all times when on the range.
- Ear Defenders are provided and are to be used at the shooters discretion
- Only 1 gun allowed per lane at any time.
- Always assume that all guns are loaded & therefore dangerous.
- Never point a gun at another person.
- Never leave a gun unsupervised.
- When on the range guns must be kept in a case, slip or bag at all times when not in use.
- In the event of a gun being taken off the range it is the users responsibility to ensure that the gun is not loaded and that the magazine is removed or the barrel is broken.
- Never enter the range target/firing area, always ask a member of staff for assistance.
- A blast of a whistle by the Range Control Officer is the instruction to make all guns safe and step back from the shooting area to allow the range officer to give instructions.
- 2 blasts of the whistle by the Range Control Officer indicates it is safe to return to your gun and furring may commence.
- Never shoot at anything other than targets, for example: props, lights, walls, ceiling, beams, and general fixtures & fittings.
- Only LEAD Pellets and BB’s to be used.
- Any behaviour that would be deemed as disruptive and/or offensive, which adversely affects or offends other range users, either directly or indirectly will not be tolerated and you will be asked to leave the premises.
- Anyone under the influence of controlled substances eg, drugs or alcohol will be asked to leave premises.
- It is the person using the range to inform the Range Control Officer that day of any incidents that have occurred during their visit
RANGE CONTROL OFFICER
- This is the person who is directly in control of the range and all participants, this includes all those waiting to shoot or merely viewing in the immediate area. The range officers decision is final.
USING YOUR OWN GUN
- Own guns must be in sound working order.
- Rifles exceeding 12ftlb, Pistols exceeding 6 ftlb muzzle energy are not permitted.
- Under the fire arms act it is the responsibility of the gun owner to insure that their air rifle is within the legal 12ftlb limit and air pistols are within 6ftlb limit. We reserve the right at any time to chrono test any gun and if it is found to be over the legal limit it will be retained by Alders Farm Enterprises Ltd until the correct licence can be produced. If a licence can not be produced we will inform the police.
- By booking to use the shooting range you are deemed fully and absolutely to indemnify Alders Farm Enterprises Ltd and it’s servants against any claims for injury or loss however caused to or by yourself, at the Shooting Range.
- The list above is not exhaustive; any behaviour as stated above will result in the person or persons being asked to leave the range.