** Latest Covid Update **
We have had the confirmation that fishing is very much back on the cards! We would like to thank the Angling Trust for their amazing efforts in keeping you fishing and us open during the lockdown!
* We re-open from 08:00 till 09:30 daily to collect day tickets
* Close time is Dusk (roughly 16:30)
* No admission after this time
Please bare in mind that due to the low temperatures, that both Ash and Pines are often frozen on colder morinings. We will update accordingly
This is what Angling trust have stipulated [Link Here] as being the conditions for us to continue.
- This is a strictly limited resumption of LOCAL fishing and very different to how we have been allowed to operate since May
- We are in a National Lockdown and this must be respected. The law requires a ‘reasonable excuse’ to leave your home or penalties will apply.
- The government has recognised that fishing can be seen as exercise, which is expressly permitted under the lockdown rules, although outdoor recreation is not.
- Organised sporting gatherings are prohibited so no match fishing.
- The exercise is limited to once a day so no overnight fishing whatsoever.
- To remain within the law you should follow the government’s guidance, and only fish locally within the district where you live. If you have no local fishing available then you will have to take your daily exercise in other ways.
*Please keep your distance from others whilst here and respect our normal rules whilst on site.
- * No night fishing as per ruling
- * Pleasure fishing only (No match Fishing)
- * Masks are to be worn when collecting
- * No travelling from tier 1/2/3 areas to us
- * Remain socially distanced whilst on site
- * Remove all litter (as per normal rule)
- * All normal fishery rules must be observed
We hope you enjoy your right to fish during these new measures! Please enjoy it safely and respect our rules and travel safely! Please remember to observe all other lockdown rules whilst at our fishery and travelling to and from your home. Stay Safe and Fish Safely
Many Thanks in Advance, Alders Farm fishery Team
** Further Covid Guidance **
** Latest News: Face Masks to be worn at all times in Tackle shop***
- From 24th September it is compulsory to wear a face covering in any store. Fines of up to £10,000 have been put in place to you and us as a business. It is your responsibility to adhere to this rule and our’s to enforce them. No mask No entry.
- Where necessary, and allowed, we’ll limit the flow of people coming into the shop to make sure it doesn’t get too busy. Now a maximum of 6 people at any giving time.
- Hand sanitisers have been placed around our store for customers and staff to use. Do try and use these when entering and leaving the store.
- We’ve installed a protective screen at our checkout to protect you and our staff.
- When Shop is open to public as rules allow, Please try to shop on your own to help reduce the number of people in the shop at any one time. We understand that this is not always possible, so if you need to bring children with you or shop with a carer, you are welcome to do so.
- If possible, please use card or contactless payments only.
- Bring along wipes or hand gel of your own too
- Strictly no guests visiting when on site and no viewing allowed at this time.
Now open for fishing 7 days a week, however please read the following before leaving to come and take note of latest Guidlines (Above);
*If you are showing any signs of the Covid19 Virus (dry consistent cough, high temperature, no taste or smell, any other symptoms) or you have been in contact with someone who has in the last 14days, please stay at home!Alders Farm Fishery Rules
* Compulsory wearing of Face Masks when in the Tackle Shop
* Night Fishing reinstated for Members only (limited to one guest per night, memberships available from the shop)
* Night fishing must book and fish from 7:30am but you must be off your peg by 7:15am the following morning with no exceptions.
* Children allowed of any age but must have 1to1 supervision at all times and fish from the same peg (if 15 or younger)
* Only one Adult spectator per paying angler allowed (must be from same household and sit on or near the same peg)
* Shop open 7:30am to 5pm daily, see latest Covid update for any changes (above)
* 1 person in the shop at any one time (when allowed)
* Contactless payments preferred
* Not all pegs will be in use, so a limited number of people allowed. Fishing only from pegs which are marked with a green flag/Painted stake
* No walking around fishery, anglers must remain on their peg
* No one to go down to the lakes before checking in & paying at the shop first
* Twilight tickets now reinstated
*All other existing fishing rules remain extant