** Latest News: Face Masks to be worn at all times in Tackle shop, Twilight Fishing now reinstated****
- From 24th September it is compulsory to wear a face covering in any store. Fines of up to £10,000 have been put in place to you and us as a business. It is your responsibility to adhere to this rule and our’s to enforce them. No mask No entry.
- Where necessary, we’ll limit the flow of people coming into the shop to make sure it doesn’t get too busy. Now a maximum of 6 people at any giving time.
- Hand sanitisers have been placed around our store for customers and staff to use. Do try and use these when entering and leaving the store.
- We’ve installed a protective screen at our checkout to protect you and our staff.
- Please try to shop on your own to help reduce the number of people in the shop at any one time. We understand that this is not always possible, so if you need to bring children with you or shop with a carer, you are welcome to do so.
- If possible, please use card or contactless payments only.
- Bring along wipes or hand gel of your own too
- Strictly no guests visiting when on site and no viewing allowed at this time.
Now open for fishing 7 days a week, however please read the following before leaving to come;
*If you are showing any signs of the Covid19 Virus (dry consistent cough, high temperature, no taste or smell, any other symptoms) or you have been in contact with someone who has in the last 14days, please stay at home!Alders Farm Fishery Rules
* Compulsory wearing of Face Masks when in the Tackle Shop
* Night Fishing reinstated for Members only (limited to one guest per night, memberships available from the shop)
* Night fishing must book and fish from 7:30am but you must be off your peg by 7:15am the following morning with no exceptions.
* Children allowed of any age but must have 1to1 supervision at all times and fish from the same peg (if 15 or younger)
* Only one Adult spectator per paying angler allowed (must be from same household and sit on or near the same peg)
* Shop open 7:30am to 5pm daily
* 1 person in the shop at any one time
* Contactless payments preferred
* Not all pegs will be in use, so a limited number of people allowed. Fishing only from pegs which are marked with a green flag/Painted stake
* No walking around fishery, anglers must remain on their peg
* No one to go down to the lakes before checking in & paying at the shop first
* Twilight tickets now reinstated
*All other existing fishing rules remain extant